Fort Worth, TX
Client Success – Client Success (All Regions)
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
Simpli.fi is hiring highly qualified and motivated Account Coordinators for its Client Success team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Account Coordinators are responsible for assisting Account Managers in building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
- Assist Account Managers in proactively building and managing new and existing relationships with clients
- Manage daily execution of campaigns and client related deliverables
- Analyze performance data and provide interpretation and strategic steps to meet goals
- Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution between all teams
- Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated goals
- Acquire and maintain a high level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Online advertising exposure or experience
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a demonstrated history in client satisfaction
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with client contacts at all levels
- Flexibility in work availability
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.