Financial Reporting Manager
Fort Worth, TX /
Administration – Accounting /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Accounting Team is expanding and now hiring a new Financial Reporting Manager role! You’ll work in our Fort Worth, Texas location and report to the VP of Finance. You’ll possess strong organization, communication, and analytical skills. Additionally, you’re looking for a career in a growing and fast-paced company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Draft various reporting and compliance documents with the support of the accounting team
- Assist in the financial reporting for multiple entities and the consolidated company for internal and external purposes
- Manage the quarterly financial statement reporting process and year end audited financial statements
- Manage the risk assessment process and documentation of internal control environment as well as the efficiency of internal controls
- Assist in the research and implementation of new accounting standards as needed
- Act as a technical accounting resource to the team as needed
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- 3-5 years of experience in SEC reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- CPA license
- SOX experience preferred
- Software or technology experience preferred
- Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- Technical accounting expertise and implementation experience is a plus
- NetSuite ERP Experience a plus
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees! Currently working remote due to COVID-19 with the option to work in the office.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.