Fort Worth, TX /
Engineering – Project Management /
WHO WE ARE
Simpli.fi was listed as one of Inc. Magazine's “Best Places to Work” in 2019 and ranked #5 in Dallas Morning News' “Top 100 Places to Work” in 2018. We are a growing leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions.
We work to maintain our award-winning culture by doing the following:
We foster opportunities to play with ideas and approaches.We promote a collaborative and caring environment.We ensure career potential via cross-training, conferences, paid training, and stretch projects.We grow quality designs through testing and peer review.We have a relaxed atmosphere, flexible hours, and work from home options.
We’re looking to hire agile experts interested in helping us move faster, make fewer errors, and overall be happier in our jobs.
We’re the Engineering department. We work in tandem with our product, sales, client success, business development, and other departments to get features to our clients that wow them, all while ensuring our engineering staff are engaged and growing. We allow a lot of freedom and value growth and education in finding out the best way to do things.
We're looking for folks to work out of our Fort Worth office. So if you're tired of traffic, sky-high costs of living, or just looking for your next BBQ, Taco, or brewery fix, check us out!
WHAT YOU’LL DO WHEN YOU GET HERE:
- You’ll be coaching our stream-aligned teams in Agile methodologies.
- You’ll be working with the VP of Engineering in pursuing department-wide process improvements and cultural changes.
- You'll be working with the VP of engineering in driving department-wide process and culture improvements.
- You’ll be supervising and maintain project status, risk, and reference documentation.
- You’ll be facilitating communication between teams during maintenance, operations, post mortems, and outages.
- You’ll be mentoring agile and project management talent embedded in our teams and growing our agile curriculum.
- You’ll make us all better for it along the way.
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You have an agile certification (PSM, CSM, TKP, PMI-ACP, or above).
- You are adept in Jira, Confluence, and Excel/Google Sheets.
- You have five or more years of demonstrated experience in agile project management.
- You have accessible, persuasive, and concise written and verbal communication.
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, paid holidays, maternity, paternity, and vacations. We have catered lunches on Wednesdays and catered breakfasts on Fridays, lots of delicious snacks, fancy coffee machines, and a game room with skee ball!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.