BI Report Writer
Fort Worth, TX
Development – Data
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
Simpli.fi is hiring highly a qualified and motivated BI Report Writer for its Data team located in Fort Worth, Texas.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify requirements, scope out, estimate, and design: reports, data models, and tables.
- Above should be observant of the business problem and customer needs
- Above should be observant of data warehousing best practices
- Proactively identifies design issues by understanding the requirements and mapping the requirements to the data models required.
- Support ad-hoc business needs with data pull and analysis
- 4 years+ data modeling experience
- Relational and dimensional modeling experience. Data Warehouse and data mart experience. Big data/Columnar experience preferred: (Vertica, Parallel Data Warehouse, Cassandra)
- Solid experience with data visualization tools (such as Looker, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, or Periscope)
- Data analysis skills: ability to dig in and understand complex models and business processes
- Understanding of and experience with Agile
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies and their benefits and detriments
- Experience with Python
- Experience running and deploying on Linux in a production environment
- Experience with the operations side of a database/cluster running in production
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.