Sales Director - Local Direct

Multiple Locations
Sales – Sales (All Regions) /
Full-time /
Remote
WHO WE ARE: 
Simpli.fi is the leading advertising success platform, providing programmatic advertising solutions and workflow software to over 2,000 media teams, agencies, and brands. Simpli.fi empowers advertisers to maximize relevance, in what they do, in the connections made, and in the results delivered across CTV, mobile, display, and other media types. Our platform delivers performance on budgets of all sizes, executing over 140,000 campaigns for 30,000 advertisers in a typical month. Simpli.fi’s investors include leading private equity firms Blackstone and GTCR.


Simpli.fi’s Sales Director will be responsible for identifying, targeting and developing advertisers.
Approximately 75% of the sales focus will be on new business generation with a heavy focus on Cold Calling, Emailing and other Outbound Prospecting while the other 25% will be on developing and growing accounts or migrating them from a trial to full usage. A healthy flow of inbound leads exists.
Primary activities include call and meeting set-up, on-line WebEx demo’s, proposal development, translation of discovery into strategic and tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, and client transfer to Simpli.fi’s Fort Worth Client Success Teams.

WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:

    • Expand relationships with advertisers, in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
    • Understand (and communicate to other Simpli.fi personnel) industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
    • Understand and effectively communicate Simpli.fi value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
    • Maintain sales pipeline in SalesForce
    • Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials

YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:

    • A Bachelor’s Degree
    • Experience selling Advertising
    • Preferred minimum of 3+ years’ experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
    • Experience selling into advertising agencies
    • Experience with search marketing, ad exchanges, ad agencies, demand site platforms, and/or ad serving preferred
    • Strong knowledge of online advertising industry trends and technologies
    • Valid industry connections or rolodex of business; specific relationships within digital advertising agencies preferred
    • Previous experience working in a home office environment
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Fully remote options as well depending on the position. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!

The salary range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Simpli.fi, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the base range is $50,000.

Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.

We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.