Fort Worth, TX /
Marketing – Graphic Design /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A highly qualified and motivated Visual Designer for our Marketing Team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Our ideal candidate will possess strong graphic design, illustration, presentation, organization, and conceptualization skills.
We are looking for a designer who can push the Simpli.fi brand while maintaining our brand guidelines. You should enjoy shaping the bigger picture and possess an eagerness to learn about our unique industry. You’ll discover opportunities to help the Simpli.fi brand set new trends in the AdTech world.
Primary activities include creating and developing (but are not limited to): presentations, iconography, media, campaigns, marketing collateral, and website and blog updates. You will be supporting the Marketing team and its initiatives. You will be an integral part of the fast paced and nimble Marketing team with the ability to have a strong influence on their roles and the overall team’s success.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Help create new design and marketing elements for our website and assorted marketing channels
- Contribute to the creation and upkeep of common visuals for all of Simpli.fi’s sales and marketing initiatives
- Participate in the brainstorming and creation of exciting marketing campaigns
- Maintain Simpli.fi’s brand standards throughout all visual touch points
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- A degree in Visual/Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- A general understanding of corporate marketing
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility in work availability
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Basic web development knowledge: HTML5 and CSS
- Experience working within WordPress and email platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects
- Video & Photography skills
Please submit your resume and samples of your work. (PDF portfolio or a link).
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees! Currently working remote due to COVID-19 with the option to work in the office.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.