Fort Worth, TX /
Administration – Accounting /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Accounting Team is expanding and now hiring an Accounting Manager role to replace and augment a position currently located in North Carolina! You’ll work in our Fort Worth, Texas location and report to the VP of Finance.
You’ll possess strong organization, communication, and analytical skills. Additionally, you’re looking for a career in a growing and fast-paced company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Develop and maintain accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Plan and organize accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end closes
- Ensure the company/subsidiary is complying with generally accepted accounting principles, this includes a subsidiary in North Carolina
- Control and evaluate any policy, process/procedure or activity in the efficient production of financial statements and any related audit by any federal, state, or local authority
- Oversee the risk assessment and controls environment (including any monitoring controls) for the company/subsidiary
- Oversee timely and accurate borrowing base reporting in compliance with our credit agreement
- Prepare general journal entries, financial analyses and reconciliations
- Review preliminary financial statements and reconciliations, identify, and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Assist VP of Finance with annual audits, bank audits and statutory audits
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years of experience in corporate accounting, related business field or equivalent directly related work experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, or similar field
- CPA or CPA Candidate preferred
- Familiar with Software Revenue accounting ASC 606
- Knowledge of Sales tax compliance
- Ability to learn a Proprietary ERP system
- NetSuite experience preferred
- PCAOB and SOX 404 experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience in general accounting
- Travel may be required (10%)
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.