People Operations Manager
Fort Worth, TX
Administration – People Operations
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
The People Operations Manager has strategic responsibilities in the following functional areas: risk management, employee relations, employee development, performance management, talent management, benefits, and compensation. This role will work closely with the People Operations Coordinator to direct the employee experience, and will partner with the Finance team (Chief Financial Officer and Controller) and as needed the Executive team on employer strategy.
- Guides the strategy for core HR functions such as: recruiting, compensation, training, equal employment/affirmative action, records, wellbeing, corporate social responsibility, benefits, and employee services.
- Manages risk related to discrimination and unfair employment practices, including compliance with ACA, EEOC, FLSA, FMLA, and other state and federal policies.
- Provides employee relations support, including conflict resolution, disciplinary action, and performance improvement counseling.
- Advises management in talent planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities.
- Develops strategic policies/programs/procedures that balance employee needs and management needs. (ie. Charitable giving, Benefit program, etc.)
- Evaluates the status and cost/benefit of HR programs, recommending changes as pertinent to process improvement.
- In collaboration with the People Operations Coordinator, develops and conducts training for management on a variety of issue, including, but not limited to: substance abuse concerns, sexual harassment, performance management, termination best practices, diversity and inclusion.
- Partners with vendors and management on decisions related to hiring, terminating, compensation, talent management, and performance evaluation.
- Mentors the People Operations Coordinator in career growth and continuing industry knowledge.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Management, or related field
- 5 years of direct experience in a Human Resources capacity
- PHR and/or SHRM certification; SPHR preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Change management techniques
- Ethical conduct
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.