People Operations Coordinator
Fort Worth, TX
Administration – People Operations
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
Simpli.fi’s People Operations Assistant will have the following:
- Process semi-monthly payroll for approximately 260 current employees (and growing) via ExponentHR payroll software.
- Perform quality assurance reviews for payroll processing.
- Onboard and offboard employees in HRIS and related platforms.
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of personnel database (new hires, terminations, salary adjustments, title changes, re-orgs, etc.).
- Aide employees in benefits plan changes as it affects payroll.
- Audit benefit deductions and remittances.
- Perform external employment verifications for previous and current employees.
- Research and process wage garnishments.
- Assist in implementing leaves of absences (including FMLA and short-term disability).
- Maintain state tax compliance and other ad hoc state filings.
- Complete census requirements for 401(k), EEOC, and benefit plan compliance.
- Work with the People Operations Coordinator on strategic projects (i.e., platform integrations, benefit plan changes during open enrollment, and workforce planning).
- Experience in an HR capacity, focused on payroll and/or benefits
- Resourceful engagement of employment law (FLSA, EEO, FMLA, etc.)
- Professionalism in maintaining confidential information
- Exposure to HRIS maintenance
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.