Product Marketing Manager
Fort Worth, TX
Marketing – Marketing
Simpli.fi is hiring a highly qualified and motivated Product Marketing Manager for its Marketing team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong strategic, organization, communication, writing, technology and analytical skills.
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing marketing collateral, product documentation, and driving strategic marketing initiatives to increase the effectiveness of our sales and marketing efforts.
They will be an integral part of the fast paced and nimble Marketing team with the ability to have a strong influence on their role and the team’s success.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to): marketing collateral creation, product documentation, interfacing with the product development teams to identify key product features and differentiators, product use case development and marketing campaign management.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop detailed, technical Marketing collateral for Simpli.fi product suite.
- Manage Marketing product launches.
- Identify and manage opportunities to strengthen Simpli.fi message.
- Work closely with other departments to fully understand relevant Simpli.fi products and features.
- Work with writers and graphic designers for content creation.
- Conduct campaign analysis, report results and recommend changes.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in digital media.
- Understand advertiser needs and how Simpli.fi solutions address them.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three years experience in product marketing
- Experience working with product development teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior level executives
- Flexibility in work availability
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Marketing
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.