Data Partnership Manager
Fort Worth, TX /
Engineering – Business Development /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Business Development Team is now hiring a Data Partnership Manager role! You’ll work in our Fort Worth, Texas location and report to the Director of Business Development.
You’ll possess attention to detail, customer service attitude and willingness to help in any capacity to excel in this role. Additionally, you are looking to join a growing and fast paced company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Ownership of 3rd party data partnerships and related projects.
- Facilitating communication between development teams regarding ongoing projects related to data and recommendations.
- Managing internal requests regarding partner data and information.
- Analysis of partnership effectiveness across all channels and the ability to generate
- efficiency recommendations.
- Creation and maintenance of reports on all exchanges and data partners on a regular cadence.
- Monthly partner revenue and data usage reporting.
- Support Account Management and Adops with discrepancy investigations.
- Maintaining an up to date dashboard of key insights.
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in Ad Tech or Digital Advertising
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values and the ability to enforce guidelines and rules
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Able to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- Detail oriented – previous policy writing experience preferred
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.