PMP Media Planner - Entry Level
Fort Worth, TX
Development – Business Development
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliversuperior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
We are hiring a qualified and motivated Private Marketplace Media Planner to join our Business Development team located in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Creation of Private Marketplace inventory deals.
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting and optimization of deals.
- Assisting Sales and Customer Success teams with RFPs.
- Communicating with ad exchanges regarding publishers and deal packages.
- Managing internal requests surrounding PMP media planning.
- Maintaining an up to date repository of all active and available Deal IDs.
- Keeping up with industry trends and ensuring Simplifi is competitive among private inventory providers.
- Ensure that quality and content standards are met within inventory packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Professional approach to analyzing information
- Detail oriented
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package, which includes subsidized life and health. This is a Full Time, Salary position based in Fort Worth, TX. Remote employment will not be considered.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.