Fort Worth, TX
Administration – Executive
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising. Simpli.fi works with the largest buyers of localized advertising, including brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. These companies utilize Simpli.fi to localize ad targeting and content, to deliver performance on high volumes of localized campaigns, and to provide deep insights on their dynamic audiences.
Simpli.fi is hiring a qualified and motivated, full-time Executive Administrator to serve the executive team (primarily the CCO, but also the CEO, CRO, CFO, and CTO as needed). Ideal candidates will possess strong organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Point of contact between clients, employees, and executive team members as needed
- Record and submit monthly expenses for executive team
- Record and submit monthly expense reports for company initiatives assigned to Admin
- Maintain monthly CS Budget for review by CCO
- Assist in presentation development and design
- Execute ad hoc assignments as directed by the executive team
- Make reservations at restaurants for employee breakfasts with the CEO, and off-site client meetings
- Arrange meetings (booking, ordering and set up of meals and refreshments as well as clean-up of conference rooms and cross-checking availability.)
- Document client visits, and other records as requested by the CCO
- Book travel arrangements for executives’ visits to clients
- Maintaining effective documentation system (file organization in Google Drive)
- Assist in facilitation of monthly meetings for Client Success team
- Liaison to building management, and maintain supply of and daily stock office supplies, snacks and drinks
- Organize and conduct weekly lunches and breakfasts for the office
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel, with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment; willing to pitch-in as needed
- Adaptable to last-minute needs and situations as they arise
- Flexibility in work availability
- Strong ethical values
- 2+ years serving as an executive administrator in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Suite, Google Apps, and Slack
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.