Sales – Sales (New Division) /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Simpli.fi’s Sales Director will be responsible for identifying, targeting and developing advertisers.
Approximately 75% of the sales focus will be on new business generation with a heavy focus on Cold Calling, Emailing and other Outbound Prospecting while the other 25% will be on developing and growing accounts or migrating them from a trial to full usage. A healthy flow of inbound leads exists.
Primary activities include call and meeting set-up, on-line WebEx demo’s, proposal development, translation of discovery into strategic and tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, and client transfer to Simpli.fi’s Fort Worth Client Success Teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Expand relationships with advertisers, in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Understand (and communicate to other Simpli.fi personnel) industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Understand and effectively communicate Simpli.fi value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintain sales pipeline in SalesForce
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling digital advertising of some type
- Preferred minimum of 5+ years’ experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling search or display digital advertising
- Experience selling into advertising agencies
- Experience with search marketing, ad exchanges, ad agencies, demand site platforms, and/or ad serving
- Strong knowledge of online advertising industry trends and technologies
- Valid industry connections or rolodex of business; specific relationships within digital advertising agencies
- Previous experience working in a home office environment
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.