Real-Time Functional Software Developer
Engineering – Real-Time Bidding /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is a leader in programmatic advertising and agency management software delivering integrated omnichannel workflow that helps media buying organizations perform more effectively and efficiently. Simpli.fi’s primary clients are independent advertising agencies as well as multi-location brands, local media groups, networks, and trading desks with over 100,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re the Real-Time Bidding team, and are one of four development teams at Simpli.fi. We keep our fleet of bidding, budgeting, and telemetry servers fast and feature-rich. We embrace the latest technology to keep things humming along, including C++17, Elixir 1.9, Kafka, and Kubernetes. We work with whatever you’re familiar with - whether it’s Vim, Emacs or an IDE. We even maintain a couple of open source projects to boot.
We're looking for developers to work out of our Fort Worth office. So if you’re tired of traffic, sky-high costs of living, or just looking for your next BBQ, Taco or brewery fix, check us out! You can be fully remote for this role as well!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You’ll be gathering and analyzing requirements
- You’ll be architecting and designing software
- You’ll be testing, reviewing and developing code
- You’ll be deploying, monitoring and maintaining solutions (i.e., “DevOps”)
- You’ll be planning and estimating projects
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You have experience with Elixir or similar functional language (Erlang, Scala, F#, etc…)
- You have an interest in growing your Elixir and DevOps skills
- You have accessible, persuasive, and concise, written and verbal communication
- You ideally have five or more years of experience in software or related field
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Fully remote options as well depending on the position. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.