Fort Worth, TX /
Administration – People Operations /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The People Operations Team is now hiring a Payroll Specialist role! You’ll work in our Fort Worth, Texas location and report to the People Operations Manager. You’ll possess attention to detail, customer service attitude and willingness to help in any capacity to excel in this role. Additionally, you are looking to join a growing and fast paced company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll; review and file quarterly and annual payroll returns.
- Partner with accounting to provide data for General Ledger reports and tax compliance.
- Extensively audit payroll and benefits information to ensure data transferred correctly between systems and employees receive proper payment and deductions.
- Own benefits administration, this includes open and new hire benefit enrollment, any documentation updates, and all changes and terminations of medical, dental, vision, life, etc. Verify Accuracy of invoices and submit for payment. Process all 401k plan transactions, this includes enrollment, distributions, and loans.
- Coordinate leave of absences, specifically Maternity Leave and FMLA; ensuring compliance with federal, state and local leave regulations as well as company policy. Ensure continuity of benefits for employees on leave.
- Complete Verification of Employment forms in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain Unemployment and Withholding tax compliance for each state the company operates in.
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in payroll and/or benefits administration or similar roles
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- You are familiar with local, state, and federal employment laws for several states, particularly California, New York, Washington.
- Continuous desire to learn and grow
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.