Media Application Specialist - Implementation and Training
Client Success – Advantage /
WHO WE ARE:
The Advantage Software Company (Advantage) is a leading provider of enterprise-level software specifically designed for advertising agencies and marketing companies. Advantage automates all aspects of accounting, billing, project management, digital asset management, creative proofing, and media management with the specific needs of agencies and their clients in mind. Robust and customizable modules are fully integrated to streamline processes, ensure accuracy, and deliver excellent management reporting.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you an experienced advertising professional with media planning and/or buying? Do you know the ins and outs of the media and advertising world? Are you a detail oriented, organized professional with a knack for solving problems? Maybe you're an agency or media professional looking for a change? If this describes you, read on!
For over 40 years, Advantage has focused on helping Ad Agencies, Media Shops, and Creative Teams maximize productivity, efficiency, and profitability. Over 800 agencies rely on us to help run their business every day.
Working with our clients, our incredible team has developed an industry-leading media planning and buying system that is fully integrated with our accounting and production management system. We're experiencing strong growth and need to add talented professionals to our Media Client Services team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Engage with clients to successfully implementation of our media planning and buying software
- Provide training and support to clients using the media planning and buying software
- Continually work with clients to maximize the functionality of the toolset
- Collaborate with colleagues to provide creative solutions to our clients
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Media planning and buying experience
- Advertising Agency experience
- Strong communication and customer-service skills
- Strong computer and typing skills / Windows operating system.
- MS WordMS, ExcelMS Access (limited), and MS Outlook
- Browser familiarity including IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.