Sales Media Planner
New York, NY
Sales – Sales (All Regions)
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising technology. Local media groups, multi-location brands, advertising agencies, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high data drive digital campaigns.
The Media Planner is responsible for building and executing media plans and proposal in response to sales generated RFI or RFP. The Media Planner must be able to showcase innovative thinking and a firm understanding of the media landscape to build compelling Simpli.fi powered strategies to achieve advertiser objectives.
Knowing that the role of media continues to evolve, looking for media professionals who want to work in an environment that embraces change. The Media Planner must possess a strong ability to learn, operate, and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented with solid organizational skills and multitasking abilities and deliver best-in-class media solutions that employ integrated thinking and ideas.
- Work closely with sales, adops, and biz dev to develop digital media plans, by putting together campaign RFPs responses (request for proposals), and creating media plan recommendations based on Brand/Agency objectives and requirements
- Provide research support during strategy development, using looker, confluence, and more
- Assist in creating compelling and implementable media plans that includes establishing campaign parameters, budget, and targeting, and providing recommendations
- Comfortable building into plan strategies for Simpli.fi to validate incrementality of proposed solutions such as AB tests, Creative Tests, Etc.
- Understand and scope plans that achieve client goals while taking into account any nuances associated with trafficking ad tags and creative, using third-party server tools, 3rd party measurement vendors, brand/sales lift studies and more.
- Produce suggested client budgets and media estimates
- Assist in developing client-facing deliverables, such as strategy mix recommendations and proposal response.
- Maintain close contact with media sales representatives on deadlines and nuances specific to agency or brand
- 1-3 years of related media planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Solid grasp of media landscape, understanding of how paid, owned and earned media intersect and the ability to identify when to engage certain media channels to support client’s goals and objectives
- High technical aptitude for learning and working within desktop and web-based buying applications (Microsoft Office)
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.