Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Fort Worth, TX
Administration – Accounting
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
Simpli.fi is hiring a highly qualified and motivated AR Coordinator for its Accounting team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong organization, communication, and analytical skills, and is looking for a career in a growing company.
- Maintain accounts receivable to include (but not limited to): posting account entries, recording/processing payments, assisting in the creation of invoices and invoice reminders
- Pursue collections while maintaining and strengthening customer relationships
- Monitor and reconcile customers with pre-payment terms and related outstanding balances
- Reconcile various accounts and invoices
- Assist in ad hoc reporting and information gathering for management and financial reporting use
- Partner with Client Success and Sales team members to successfully manage customer accounts
- 0-2 years accounts receivable experience with Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- 1-2 years accounts receivable experience without a Bachelor's Degree
- Comfortable in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with Excel tools/functionality (ie. pivot tables, vlookup) is a plus
- General accounting software experience is a plus
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.