Financial Planning Analyst
Fort Worth, TX /
Administration – Accounting /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Accounting Team is expanding and now hiring a new Financial Planning and Analyst role! You’ll work in our Fort Worth, Texas location and report to the VP of Finance. You’ll possess strong organization, communication, and analytical skills. Additionally, you’re looking for a career in a growing and fast-paced company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Analyze current and past trends of key performance indicators, highlighting issues and causes of unexpected variances
- Manage and update forecasts and other modeling of future performance
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to the monthly close process
- Complete ad hoc financial modeling and analysis
- Prepare financial reports for internal use by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years of experience in finance, related business field or equivalent directly related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- Budgeting and Planning software experience, a huge plus if you have experience with Planning Maestro (Centage) software.
- Experience with Private Equity is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience in financial modeling
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees! Currently working remote due to COVID-19 with the option to work in the office.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.