AdOps Junior Developer
Fort Worth, TX /
Development – AdOps /
Simpli.fi is currently seeking a Junior Developer to join the AdOps team in our Fort Worth based office!
The AdOps team is a group of platform experts that manage strategy, automation and optimizations of campaigns. As a developer on our team you will troubleshoot big picture problems and search for ways to optimize the platform through automation; whether it be building your own piece of software that makes tweaks to campaigns to improve their performance, building an application for our internal AdOps team to assist them in their day to day, or leveraging our relational database to fight the constant battle against ad fraud.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in integration with other tech stacks and APIs.
- Build tools to streamline the optimization process for the AdOps team.
- Create custom reporting.
- Manipulate the platform in bulk using our internal app's API.
- Leverage big data to draw insights at both high and low level.
- Work directly with other development teams on cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor's Degree – Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 1-3 years of hands on experience with software development.
- Proficiency in Python development and database manipulation.
- Proficiency building and supporting applications on Linux.
- Proficient using Git.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and hit delivery goals in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Online Advertising/Adtech
- Database/Query Tuning
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.