Ad Ops Omnichannel SEM Specialist
Fort Worth, Texas /
Engineering – AdOps /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leading advertising success platform, providing programmatic advertising solutions and workflow software to over 2,000 media teams, agencies, and brands. Simpli.fi empowers advertisers to maximize relevance, in what they do, in the connections made, and in the results delivered across CTV, mobile, display, and other media types. Our platform delivers performance on budgets of all sizes, executing over 140,000 campaigns for 30,000 advertisers in a typical month. Simpli.fi’s investors include leading private equity firms Blackstone and GTCR.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Simpli.fi is currently looking for a Paid ad specialist who has some basic knowledge of digital marketing concepts, such as search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), and analytics tools. The role offers opportunities for growth and advancement within the AdOps department.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads and other search platforms for multiple clients
- Analyze campaign data
- Maximize campaign efficiency
- Maintain keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy for ads
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives under guidance of Omnichannel Director
- Stay on top of PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- This is an entry-level role, and experience in every one of these areas is not required - we will train you on what you need to know! But the following skills/experience are awesome to have, and will help get your career off to a running start;
- Part-time/summer job/internship experience is a must
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Advertising/marketing agency experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Basic HTML experience
- Google Analytics and/or analytical/research skills
- Excel/Google Docs skills
- Copywriting for the web
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients and internal team
- Creative and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize, and communicate effectively.
- Team player
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Fully remote options as well depending on the position. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.