Fort Worth, TX
Sales – Sales (All Regions)
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising technology. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
The Media Planner is a self-starter with a roll-up-sleeves mentality and a proven track record of success. The Media Planner is responsible for building and executing integrated media plans. The Media Planner must be able to showcase innovative thinking and a firm understanding of the media landscape to build multi-channel paid media strategies, including broadcast, digital, social and out-of-home.
Knowing that the role of media continues to evolve, looking for media professionals who want to work in an environment that embraces change. The Media Planner must possess a strong ability to learn, operate, and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented with solid organizational skills and multitasking abilities and deliver best-in-class media solutions that employ integrated thinking and ideas.
- Develop and execute effective media plans across all paid channels to support client goals and objectives while adhering to strict marketing approved brand standards
- Proactively seek, develop and collaborate on new and innovative media solutions
- Leverage internal teams (Business Development, AdOps, Client Success, etc.) as thought partners in building the overall strategy
- Prepare proposals and provide to Sales team according to the brand guidelines
- Provide new ideas to contribute to growth of both client and agency’s business Collaborate with other team members to stay current on industry trends and media opportunities
- 1-3 years of related media planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Solid grasp of media landscape, understanding of how paid, owned and earned media intersect and the ability to identify when to engage certain media channels to support client’s goals and objectives
- High technical aptitude for learning and working within desktop and web-based buying applications (Microsoft Office)
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.