Fort Worth, Texas /
Administration – Accounting /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Accounting Team is expanding and now hiring a Staff Accountant! You’ll work in our Fort Worth, Texas location and report to the Controller.
You’ll possess strong organization, communication, and analytical skills. Additionally, you’re looking for a career in a growing and fast-paced company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Follow accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end closes
- Prepare/perform ad hoc reporting and project work with various members of the accounting team
- Prepare general journal entries, financial analyses, and reconciliations
- Prepare/reconcile customer invoicing and communicate with customers regarding billing discrepancies
- Assist in the reconciliation of accounts payable, scheduling of payments, and communication with vendors
- Assist with annual audits, bank audits, and statutory audits
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- 0-3 years of experience in corporate accounting, related business field, or equivalent directly related work experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, or similar field
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience in general accounting
- CPA candidate is a plus
- SaaS industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of sales tax compliance is a plus
- NetSuite experience is a plus
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.