Sales Director - Northeast

Remote
Sales – Sales (Northeast) /
Full-time /
Remote
WHO WE ARE: 
Simpli.fi is the leading advertising success platform, providing programmatic advertising solutions and workflow software to over 2,000 media teams, agencies, and brands. Simpli.fi empowers advertisers to maximize relevance, in what they do, in the connections made, and in the results delivered across CTV, mobile, display, and other media types. Our platform delivers performance on budgets of all sizes, executing over 140,000 campaigns for 30,000 advertisers in a typical month. Simpli.fi’s investors include leading private equity firms Blackstone and GTCR.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Sales Team is looking to hire a Sales Director. You will be responsible for identifying, targeting and developing regional agency, advertiser, and network relationships while working from their home office. 

Approximately 75% of your sales focus will be on new business generation while the other 25% will be on developing and growing accounts or migrating them from a trial to full usage. A healthy flow of inbound leads exists. 
 
You will be provided training. You will get to demo technologies and experience capabilities and limitations first hand. In addition, you will meet with the Client Services department and other specific training on the sales deck will take place. 

Your primary activities include; call and meeting set-up, on-line WebEx demo’s, client-facing information discovery, proposal development, translation of discovery into strategic and tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, and client transfer to Simpli.fi’s Fort Worth Client Success Teams. 

WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:

    • Develop strategic sales plan for territory to achieve revenue and customer goals
    • Expand relationships with SEM & Display agencies, advertisers, and networks in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
    • Understand and effectively communicate Simpli.fi’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
    • Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (calling on Media Managers, Media Directors, Media Specialists, Media Planners, Account Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Directors of Client Services to name a few).
    • Work with other Simpli.fi Sales Directors on cross-territory opportunities
    • Understand (and communicate to other Simpli.fi personnel) industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
    • Maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
    • Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials

YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:

    • A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
    • 5+ years digital advertising or programmatic sales experience
    • Experience selling CTV, location-based advertising or programmatic advertising platform sales
    • Evidence of loyalty to previous employers (3+ years)
    • IAB Certified
    • Deep relationships with independent ad agencies and brands in BOS and Philly/Pittsburgh/PA respectively. Holding co relationships a plus.
    • Experience selling omni-channel campaigns (Search, Social, and Audio)
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS: 
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Fully remote options as well depending on the position. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!

The salary range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Simpli.fi, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $100,000 to $140,000.

Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.

We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.