AdOps Tracking Specialist
Fort Worth, TX /
Engineering – AdOps /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is a leader in programmatic advertising and agency management software delivering integrated omnichannel workflow that helps media buying organizations perform more effectively and efficiently. Simpli.fi’s primary clients are independent advertising agencies as well as multi-location brands, local media groups, networks, and trading desks with over 100,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The AdOps Team is expanding and now hiring a AdOps Tracking Specialist located in our Fort Worth, TX location.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Reviewing Google Analytics setups and providing recommendations
- Troubleshooting Pixels and Third Party Tags, including within Google Tag Manager
- Optimizing GA setups for action and conversion tracking, including setups featuring the use of CPA passback
- Reinforcing GA best practices
- Ensuring campaigns are set up to succeed
- Participating in the development process to create new solutions that automate our internal processes.
- QA testing and feedback of new product releases.
YOU’LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree – analytical or technical degree preferred
- 1-3 years of hands on experience with online advertising technology or relevant experience
- Certification in Google Analytics and experience with Google Tag Manager
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Experience with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTP headers, Developer tools etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, and employer sponsored healthcare options.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.