Fort Worth, TX
Administration – Accounting
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising. Simpli.fi works with the largest buyers of localized advertising, including brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. These companies utilize Simpli.fi to localize ad targeting and content, to deliver performance on high volumes of localized campaigns, and to provide deep insights on their dynamic audiences.
Simpli.fi is hiring a qualified and motivated, full-time Executive Administrator to support the CEO and other members of the executive team. Ideal candidates will possess strong organization, communication, and time management skills, and will have experience in administrative roles for company executives.
- Maintain schedules of CEO and supported executives, including meetings, travel, conference rooms, etc.
- Coordinate meeting times with participants inside and outside of Simpli.fi
- Book travel as needed, including airfare, hotels, business meals, etc.
- Assist on special projects as requested.
- Coordinate meals, travel, hotels, and other aspects of quarterly board meetings.
- Record and submit monthly expenses for supported executives
- Assist in presentation development and design as requested
- Execute ad hoc assignments as directed by the CEO and/or other supported executives
- Make reservations at restaurants for employee breakfasts with the CEO, and off-site client meetings
- Maintaining effective documentation system (file organization in Google Drive)
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel, with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment; willing to pitch-in as needed
- Adaptable to last-minute needs and situations as they arise
- Flexibility in work availability
- Strong ethical values
- 2+ years serving as an executive administrator in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Google Apps, and Slack
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.