Talent Acquisition Partner
London, United Kingdom
People – People Team
Technology. Award-winning customer service. Bleeding-edge data ability.
Simply Business is a new type of insurance company, using all of the above to create the best possible insurance experience for small businesses and self-employed people.
We love working here, and have even taken the number one spot in the Sunday Times Best Company To Work For 2015 and 16 lists; we’ve stopped entering now to focus on a few bigger projects, but you get the idea.
It’s a great place towork.
There are currently over 400,000 active Simply Business insurance policies in the UK alone. And we have offices in London, Northampton and Boston,USA.
Talking of offices, ours are bright, airy and geared up for really smart working. We’re flexible, with plenty of remote workers coming in and out, and we believe work and life should be hand in hand, rather than a juggling act. So no need to worry about school pick-ups, or a horrible commute.
Our people are our most important asset, so we focus on building a working life that helps us thrive, not stick. Join us and you’ll be part of our journey to creating something even better, for our customers and ourselves.
We need a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Talent Experience Team in our Central London office.
You will be responsible for the entire candidate experience , from sourcing candidates through to offer stage. You will be required to work with a mix of teams within the business including Finance, Marketing, Product, Commercial and HR.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will:
- Source candidates using direct sourcing channels such as your network, job boards and social media
- Screen candidates based on a strong understanding of what we value and our ‘company fit‘
- Promote Simply Business within the relevant communities
- Promote our company values & culture to all potential candidates
- Champion diversity through our recruitment
- Coordinate the end to end hiring process including - booking interviews, arranging group feedback sessions, offer negotiation and providing professional and timely feedback
- Provide hiring statistics to feed into the Talent Experience team
- Source requirements from hiring managers such as specific skills or experience
- Work with hiring managers to write job specifications
What we are looking for:
- Extensive commercial experience working as an in-house recruiter or have a recruitment agency background
- Strong people and communication skills - ability to interact with a variety of people at different levels with different styles
- Ability to build strong working relationships within the organisation and external networks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience negotiating with candidates
- Knowledge of researching industry salaries to provide guidance to hiring managers
- Working in a compliance environment
- Creating business cases to invest in new hiring technology and embedding new ways of working
What are the benefits?
There’s all the serious (but important) stuff we call ‘core benefits’. On top of that, you can pick and choose from the more exciting options we offer – whether it’s a full gym membership or gym subsidy, comprehensive private health cover, extra holiday, or a National Trust pass.
The ‘core’ stuff
Some of these will kick in once you’re confirmed in post, but here’s the summary:
• a salary that reflects your experience, our pay policy and the market we’re in from your first day, generous annual leave
• life assurance (financial cover for your family, should the worst happen)
• a cash plan to reimburse your everyday medical expenses
• an extra day off if you get married or move house
• an automatic enrollment pension (employer-matched at 5%)
The fun stuff
Passed probation? Time to pick and mix from things like:
• a full gym membership
• private medical insurance
• extra days annual leave
• shopping vouchers
• dental insurance
• travel insurance
But there’s so much more to Simply Business than insurance and memberships. We also commit to flexible working options, smart working (our offices are kitted out for you to work when and how you choose), cycle to work, eye test vouchers, and season ticket loan schemes, and we have a handy online form to put in any training or conference requests.
Best of all, though, are the groups, clubs, and adventures that come with the Simply Business territory. Forget a simple Give As You Earn scheme (although we’ve got that too) – we trek the Sahara for charity, take you on weekends away, throw epic summer parties, and meet up for book groups, public speaking coaching, yoga, manicures, beer brewing, and lots, lots more.
Everything we do comes down to these five values – empowerment, authenticity, simplicity, learning and pioneering.
In practice, these will mean something unique to every person at Simply Business, but if you’re considering working here, give them some thought. They’re at the heart of our story.
We believe in our people and the positive impact they can have so we enable everyone to stretchthemselves
We celebrate diversity, avoid jargon and genuinely care about helping small businesses thrive
We attempt to simplify complex solutions to save our customerstime andeffort
We’re never done learning about new possibilities and act to explore them
We’re obsessed with finding new ways to create even better experiences