OneStream Systems Analyst
Finance – Finance Change /
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Every day is different as you work to build a foundation and pioneer our finance transformation. You will help orchestrate our OneSteam EPM implementation and take on responsibility for systems administration after go live.
You’ll report into Shane (our Finance Change and Systems Manager) who is proud of his diverse team where all are welcome. He will allow people to be themselves and is open to ideas. You’ll be joining for your knowledge and expertise, so he’s not looking to tell you what to do and how to do it, instead allowing you to spearhead this project.
As our OneStream Analyst, you’ll:
- help the Finance Systems team in the global implementation of OneStream XF
- serve as a subject matter expert for EPM Systems – with accountability for systems access, maintenance, enhancements, upgrades and the implementation of new functionality
- own the finance data warehouse and integrations into and out of OneStream XF finance systems
- take pride in the global user success through your problem solving and solutions to user queries
We’re looking for someone who is:
- proficient in implementing/or assisting withOneStream or a similar EPM/CPM tool
- able to write SQL queries and analyse large data sets
- knowledgeable in VBA and/or VB.NET
- knowledgeable or had exposure to Snowflake, AWS, APIs and Cloud ERP Systems (desirable but not essential)
(We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the bullet points above to be considered for this role.)
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
If you’re ready for this great developmental opportunity and to get exposure to fantastic finance systems tools, apply today!
About Simply Business
We insure small businesses and enable big dreams – not just for our customers, but for our people and communities too. With over 900,000 active insurance policies, we protect builders, bakers, landlords, and more than 1,000 other trades.
We’re as much a technology company as one that sells insurance. We build, we fail, we learn, we improve. We’re a B Corp too, which recognises our strong track record of having a positive impact on people, society and the environment.
Why not check out our advert on YouTube: Simply Business TV advert 2022: You name it. We insure it.
What are the benefits?
We support every team member to balance work and life effectively.
• remote working - you can balance working remotely and connecting with colleagues in the office
• mental health and wellbeing resources - access to counselling and technology to support your mental health
• flexible parental leave - we pay six months full pay to the primary caregiver, and four weeks full pay if you’re the secondary caregiver
• paid sabbatical - two weeks off when you’ve been here five years and four weeks off when you’ve been here 10, 15 and 20 years
• a dedicated learning platform - the platform lets you balance both work and life goals (including management and leadership programme)
• life event leave - an extra day of leave every two years for whatever you want: moving house, welcoming a new pet, or your birthday
We also make sure you’re compensated fairly.
• competitive salary - based upon your experience and the market we’re in from day one
• annual bonus - the potential to earn a bonus based on business performance
• pension - we match what you put into your pension up to five percent
• health cash plan - we reimburse your everyday medical expenses
• holiday entitlement - 25 days leave, plus bank holidays (you can also use your flexible benefits to get up to five days more!)
• life assurance - four times your basic salary
• flexible benefits scheme - an allocated allowance to use each year on things like private medical insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance, up to five days extra holiday, and gym membership.
Ready to join us and drive our success as a high-performing team? Apply today.