Petaluma, California /
Operations – Client Services /
At Simply Solar, we are passionate about driving California communities towards clean energy and a brighter future. Our company is built on respect for each other, our customers, and our community. We believe that people matter, and everyone is human. We are education-focused and want to ensure quality service and a professional experience. We’re always looking for honest, hardworking, and empathetic people. If that’s you, apply now!
What it's like to work here / Why we're different
- An enjoyable, professional environment with a supportive team
- Leadership that cares about your professional development
- Opportunities for on-the-job and outside training
- We like to promote from within and provide opportunities to build new skills while taking on new responsibilities
- We want our employees to enjoy their work and stay with the company as they advance in their careers
What you will do
- You will be part of our Client Services team, representing Simply Solar in the field. You will be responsible for visiting client sites and performing maintenance on their systems -- cleaning panels, troubleshooting software, and helping to resolve any issues that arise.
- Key Duties
- Clean solar panels using a pressurized water system
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning solar systems
- Install operating system upgrades on solar inverters
- Properly set up roof access ladders
- Must feel comfortable safely walking on roofs
- Present a positive and professional image of Simply Solar to clients
- You like working outdoors and working with your hands. You can work well independently. You’re very comfortable on roofs and prioritize safety.
- Valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior construction experience preferred
- Some college preferred
- Ability to work 8+ hours per day in the field
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, walk on roofs, bend, stoop, reach, lift, move, and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, and operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Basic electrical knowledge a plus
What we're offering
- $18 - $22 per hour depending on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- PTO plus 7 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan
- And more!