Sales Development Representative
Petaluma, California /
Marketing – Sales Development /
At Simply Solar, we are passionate about driving California communities towards clean energy and a brighter future. Our company is built on respect for each other, our customers, and our community. We believe that people matter, and everyone is human. We are education-focused and want to ensure quality service and a professional experience. We’re always looking for honest, hardworking, and empathetic people. If that’s you, apply now!
We are looking for an entry-level Sales Development Representative to join our team. In this role, you will educate homeowners about the benefits of solar energy, schedule free consultations for potential clients, and provide excellent customer service. If you are great with people, comfortable on the phone, and passionate about customer service, we'd love to hear from you!
- Schedule solar appointments for our outside sales consultants.
- Educate local homeowners on the benefits of solar, using prepared scripts and modifying to address the needs of individual customers.
- Answer questions about solar and roofing, addressing concerns and representing Simply Solar in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow up with potential clients via phone or email after their consultation.
- Assists the marketing department with projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Professional and enthusiastic phone presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn software such as GSuite, CRM, calling software, etc.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- $15 - $19 per hour depending on experience
- $10 per appointment scheduled
- $15 per proposal created
- $25 per assisted sale
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- PTO - 10 days in your first year, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan
- Referral program