Infosec & Compliance Manager
Adelaide, SA /
Want to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia? Sine is expanding rapidly and now is the perfect time to become part of our success story.
At Sine, we find solutions to everyday workplace issues. We thrive on helping the largest corporates, through to the local school, find an easier way to streamline their workplace with paperless, secure and easy to use solutions that save time.
Our mission is to make it really easy for visitors, contractors and staff to “check-in” using their smartphone, an iPad or the web to the everyday locations they attend. We want to make our customers operations safer and save visitors, contractors and staff valuable time. Sine has been rolled out to 1000’s of companies around the world and is used at locations such as schools, sports stadiums, offices, industrial, medical, retail and commercial facilities.
As the Infosec & Compliance Manager at Sine, you’ll help to lay foundations of governance and implement policy to ensure a high standard of security, privacy and compliance. We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about information security, and is keen to contribute to the overall security position of a growing product.
What you'll do
- Lead and coordinate the response to Information Security questionnaires, including client queries and follow-ups
- Manage ongoing compliance projects such as SOC2 Type 1/ ISO 27001
- Author and maintain all required security, privacy and compliance documentation
- Maintain customer data retention agreements
- Audit and report on Sine’s security, privacy and compliance posture
- Liaise with industry accredited bodies on security, privacy and compliance
- Maintain staff training and awareness in relation to security, privacy and compliance
- Coordinate penetration testing with external agencies
What you'll have
- Proven experience in a similar role within a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of IT Security standards & frameworks (ISM, ISO/IEC 27000 series)
- A knowledge of privacy legislation such GDPR, Australian Privacy Principles and CCPA
- Understanding of secure coding practices (highly regarded)
- Experience with managing vendor risk assessments
- CISSP Certification (highly regarded)
- The ability to work collaboratively and productively with a diverse team
What's on offer
- A fun yet hardworking team culture
- Monday to Friday office hours, great work-life balance
- Weekly team drinks and regular events
- Modern office conveniently located 5 minutes east of the CBD
- The opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing business
The people behind Sine are smart, creative and motivated to build enduring, robust and scalable products. We invest in quality at every stage of the process and are looking to invest in making the team faster and more impactful. We use the best bits of agile to keep the team highly aligned but loosely coupled and orientated to consistent results.
We operate entirely in the cloud and horizontally scale our services, we don’t run special versions for different customers - everyone runs on the same single codebase and we are going to keep it that way.
We started Sine in 2015 right here in Adelaide and have grown both rapidly and globally.
Adelaide is one of Australia’s best kept secrets and has an amazing climate and lifestyle including spectacular beaches, some of Australias best restaurants and the beautiful Adelaide Hills. We have 18 wine regions and are responsible for over 50% of the entire Australian wine production!
Our core engineering, product, sales, enterprise, operations and finance teams are based in a state of the art office 5 minutes east of the city.
If you’re looking for a place that’s got a great working culture, continual investment in product and people and is building a cool product in the cloud - please apply!