Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
Mountain View, CA /
Singularity Programs – Enterprise /
Full-Time, Regular [Remote]
About Singularity Group
Singularity Group is a global organization that looks into the future to help leaders better understand how exponential technology will shape businesses and societies in the years ahead. Through a deeper understanding of the accelerated pace of change and the role that technology plays in it, these leaders create a tremendous positive impact that improves the well-being of people and the health of the planet. Over the past decade, Singularity has worked with more than 75,000 leaders drawn from corporations, nonprofits, governments, investors, and academia. With 250,000 impact-minded innovators across the Singularity network, 125 chapters and partners across six continents, and a strong digital presence, Singularity Group reaches millions of people each month. The organization has launched over 5,000 social impact initiatives and its alumni have started more than 200 companies.
Singularity Group is a Certified B Corp blending for-profit structure with mission-based vision and values. We seek to impact one billion lives globally using exponential technologies, and we see these technologies as massive opportunities for growth, innovation, and value creation.
This exciting, highly visible role is part of Singularity Group’s Enterprise team, and interfaces directly with our global prospects, clients, and c-suite executives who are urgently seeking solutions to future-proof their organizations, upskill leadership, and mitigate disruption. Our team is responsible for developing deep relationships with large, global organizations in order to identify their key outcomes, develop and recommend customized solutions that are built upon Singularity’s proven frameworks for strategy, leadership, and innovation.
- Lead the entire strategic sales cycle, from initial lead through contract signing
- Build trusted relationships at the global executive level with both current and prospective clients and business partners
- Understand customers’ learning and development corporate priorities in such a way as to explain how Singularity can be an important gateway to ‘seeing the future’ of technology and its impact
- Work with Singularity’s finance, operations, legal, membership and program delivery teams to align on the closed/won needs of your business and facilitate an exceptional client experience.
- At least five years of account management or sales experience in innovation, future-forward related products or services, or executive education/learning programs to a range of senior executives (CHRO, CMO, COO, CEO) at large organizations.
- We welcome candidates who would like to move more into strategic sales from account management or customer relationship programming as well.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, establish relationships quickly and cohesively articulate the values of Singularity’s products and services verbally.
- The ability to work in a fast-pace start-up environment, triage issues quickly and understand how to successfully navigate internally at Singularity in a fully remote working setting with colleagues.
- We are looking for a strategic, future-forward, collaborative team player to represent Singularity Group’s strong global brand as we continue to expand our strategic client base with global companies. If you are naturally curious, have an interest in future technology and innovation, are self-driven, well-spoken, and passionate about leaving a positive impact on the world, have demonstrated a successful consultative approach, and have experience interfacing with and/or being a part of sales to global enterprise companies, especially C-level executives.
- Experience selling solutions or services with deal values of $50K to $1MK+ Strong communications ability to articulate value in the customers’ termsProven success as both an individual contributor AND a member of a collaborative sales teamAn interest in working for a mission-driven organization that believes in the accelerating power of science and technology to positively impact companies, communities and countries
- This is a full time, exempt position.
- The position reports to the VP, Enterprise
- This is an individual contributor position
- The position's primary work location will be remote
Here are some of the benefits and perks we offer:
Unlimited Paid Time Off for all full-time exempt employees. Really.
Medical benefits with generous employer contributions, including dental, vision, voluntary life, and more.
Profit-sharing 401(k) available in pre-tax and Roth; or both.
Office-free onboarding and working practices that suit new realities, responsibilities, and schedules.
Monthly stipend which you can use toward anything: a fitness app, your dog-walker, even art supplies so you can find your zen. Whatever matters most to you.
Unlimited access to Singularity Group publications, webinars, and global digital community events.
Represent a Certified B Corporation and use our purpose-driven platform as a force for good.
The following statements define who we are and what we stand for both within our community and with our employees:
We are creating a future of abundance that is bright, equitable, and leaves no one behind.
We are not bystanders. We act with purpose, leveraging exponential technologies to definitively solve humanity’s greatest challenges.
We lead courageously and set an example for changing the world. We do no harm and refuse to compromise others for our own benefit. Our passion for the well-being of humanity drives our actions.
We are a community of inclusion, collaboration, and deep connection in which every individual is integral to success and the greatest ideas are often those never heard before.
We cultivate a critical mindset that is empathetic, understanding, and respectful of all points of view. We make decisions based on evidence and logic which push boundaries and redefine possibility.
We take Moonshots, thinking big and taking risks to solve problems and impact billions of lives. We believe that big dreams, strong collaboration, and powerful tools create an unstoppable force for good.
Together, we can solve any challenge we encounter.
We are exponential.
At Singularity Group, we are united in our common purpose to empower a diverse global community of hundreds of thousands of leaders, entrepreneurs, and inspired solvers working to tackle humanity’s most urgent challenges and achieve success in an era of unprecedented disruption. We support our community and clients through empathy and acceptance, and we are cultivating a new kind of customer hero through our innovative and transformative programs. Fulfilling our mission entails a commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work alongside, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Singularity family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.