San Francisco /
Software Engineering /
Sirona Medical, a San Francisco, CA-based software company founded on a deep understanding of both
the practice and business of radiology, is addressing the needs of today’s radiology practices with a
novel cloud-native platform that unifies radiology IT applications – worklist, viewer, and reporter – onto
a single, streamlined workspace with the goal of enabling radiologists to work as fast as they can think.
Sirona’s radiology operating system (RadOS) puts radiologists in the driver’s seat with AI-powered
solutions that simplify their workflow and amplify their work product.
For more information, please visit www.sironamedical.com.
An Engineering Manager will focus on key company goals and metrics. This role requires taking ownership of the product from end to end and collaborating with the product and design teams to set expectations and ensure the quality of the product. The Engineering Manager is responsible for solving any engineering issues that come up within the projects, managing timelines and processes and making any necessary adjustments in order to guarantee successful completion.
- 3+ years of experience as an engineering manager
- 10+ years Fullstack experience
- Project management skills to keep projects on track
- Ability to gauge allocation of resources to projects
- Ability to balance new features and quality
- Leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to manage and grow a team
- Confident in making decisions with only 70% of the information available (70% rule)
- Serve as the engineering leader and technical expert
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Bridge the gap between the AI and Product teams to productionize recommendation engines and other features.
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Apple equipment
- Sponsorship for conferences, continued education, etc