Senior Infrastructure Engineer
San Francisco /
Software Engineering /
Sirona’s mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. We’re building a diagnostic engine that learns from and empowers the world’s most accurate radiologists–but enabling diagnosticians is just the beginning. Through our end-to-end workflow, we’re working to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients. We are interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine, and believe in the power of technology to protect and preserve human life. We’re in stealth mode and we’re hiring.
Infrastructure Engineers at Sirona are responsible for infrastructure in which our services and data resides. They support developers for deploys, CI/CD and SLA. They are responsible for the security and the compliance of our systems. They work in collaboration with our Product Managers, Application Engineers, Platform Engineers and Data Scientists to deliver bleeding edge findings to radiologists powered by AI. Their goal is to ensure we create systems that are able to scale and fault tolerant.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux
- 3+ years of experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with Python, Ruby, or Go
- Optional 1+ years of experience with Docker
- Optional 1+ years of experience with Kubernetes
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), equity
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and tech-talks
- Dynamic engineering role–technological innovation is at the core of our business
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals
- Do something morally benevolent!!
If you want to be part of a Healthcare disruption, let's talk!