San Francisco /
Operations/Sales/Biz Dev /
Sirona’s mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. We’re building a diagnostic engine that learns from and empowers the world’s most accurate radiologists–but enabling diagnosticians is just the beginning. Through our end-to-end workflow, we’re working to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients. We are interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine, and believe in the power of technology to protect and preserve human life. We’re in stealth mode and we’re hiring.
We are growing fast and there is lots of work to be done and some challenges in this day and age with the era of remote work being thrust upon us by Covid. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, resourceful, detail oriented and a great communicator. This position would also involve work on special projects, team events, growing cultural initiatives, operational projects and help with office needs.
- Have 2+ years of administrative or executive support experience
- Experience with G-suite, Okta, (jira and Lattice a plus)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Interest in experiencing a start-up
- Able to work in San Francisco (once back in the office)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities
- Maintaining multiple executives calendars, schedule and coordination of travel
- Liaison with partners and advisors to relay information and coordinate meetings
- Working with the operations team on coordinating recruiting scheduling, including phone screens, interviews and onboarding
- Coordinating team events, meetings and off-sites.
- General office and facilities management including lunchroom supplies, janitorial management and facility access and registration
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Apple equipment
- Sponsorship for conferences and continued education