United States /
Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance /
At Sirona Medical we’re building tools for physicians to work as fast as they can think. Many billions of patient images are acquired each year in the U.S., and nearly all of them are reviewed and diagnosed by a radiologist. In fact, 80% of healthcare data flows through radiology IT systems, and radiologists are among healthcare’s most tech-savvy and influential physicians. But they desperately need better, user-friendly software that cuts clicks and optimizes diagnostic time. Sirona is building a modern cloud-native and AI-powered operating system (“RadOS”) that unifies radiology IT onto a single, streamlined workspace. We’re a San Francisco, CA-based software company (with employees working from all over the U.S.) founded on a deep understanding of both the practice and business of radiology.
For more information, please visit www.sironamedical.com.
The Quality Analyst at Sirona is responsible for supporting the execution of the Quality System Company-wide. All company activities are in scope. The Quality Analyst will work with each Sirona team to bring the next generation of medical imaging software to the market, with demonstrable quality levels as a Competitive differentiator, supported by the Quality Manager and the VP, Regulatory Affairs and Quality.
- Work with the Quality Manager to help develop a Quality strategy for existing and new product pipeline to include AI/ML functionality
- Supports our QMS and define, refine lean, cost-effective quality processes
- Define, collect, report on Quality metrics, trending, corrective and preventive plans
- Work closely with each team, ensure the QMS is adopted and evolving as appropriate
- Own and support sound document and record management to ensure compliance with Sirona Medical procedures
- Learn to handle and Support quality audit plans and execution, follow-up
- Work with product and customer success teams to maintain a culture of quality and excellence
- Learn and support Patient privacy compliance including HIPAA and SOC 2
- 3 years successful software industry experience, at best in medical device field
- Exposure to software quality management
- Ability to learn and propagate awareness of quality standards: ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Prior experience in startup environment a plus
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Ability to help the Quality Manager and VP with preparing presentations
- Ability to grow into new capabilities
- Ability to drive change cross-functionally
- Strong motivation to meaningfully advance healthcare technology while enhancing patient safety
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401K matching
- Apple equipment
- Sponsorship for conferences, continuing education, etc.