Senior Platform Engineer
San Francisco /
Software Engineering /
Sirona’s mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. We’re building a diagnostic engine that learns from and empowers the world’s most accurate radiologists–but enabling diagnosticians is just the beginning. Through our end-to-end workflow, we’re working to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients. We are interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine, and believe in the power of technology to protect and preserve human life. We’re in stealth mode and we’re hiring.
Platform Engineers at Sirona are responsible for the ingestion and processing of the data. They build services around our AI algorithms and power all the platform we develop for reimagining the way doctors engage with medical images. They work in collaboration with our Product Managers, Application Engineers and Data Scientists to deliver bleeding edge findings to radiologists powered by AI. Their goal is to help doctors deliver the highest quality of care with the use of technology.
- 5+ years Python experience
- Optional 5+ years SQL/NOSQL experience
- Optional 2+ years experience with data processing (Spark, Hadoop)
- Nice to have 3+ years experience with workflow orchestration (Airflow, Conductor)
- Nice to have 1+ years docker experience
- Nice to have 1+ years deep learning/machine learning experience
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), equity
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and tech-talks
- Dynamic engineering role–technological innovation is at the core of our business
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals
- Do something morally benevolent!!