Sirona’s mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. We’re building a diagnostic engine that learns from and empowers the world’s most accurate radiologists–but enabling diagnosticians is just the beginning. Through our end-to-end workflow, we’re working to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients. We are interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine, and believe in the power of technology to protect and preserve human life. We’re in stealth mode and we’re hiring.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to design the future of our product, and the healthcare industry at large. At the highest level, this would involve designing interfaces for doctors, patients, and other healthcare professionals.
- Strong track record of working with sketching, diagramming, interface design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator), production (HTML/CSS), and prototyping tools (Principle, Framer, InVision)
- Technical understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
- Deep understanding of user-centric design principles and an obsession for user feedback
- Hands-on experience working with product and engineering teams to generate buy-in, iterate on features, and define how design fits into the broader product development lifecycle
- Work closely with product management and other stakeholders to facilitate user research, identify, and define new features
- Own the complete design process from prototyping to implementation
- Interact directly with developers and provide design specs to deliver features
- Work closely with product management to define our visual language and design system
- Work closely with product management to help define KPIs and metrics (quantitative and qualitative) for our design system
- Support the team’s scalability through documentation and process improvement
- Support marketing efforts through creation of marketing material
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k)
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and tech-talks
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals
- Do something morally benevolent!!