San Francisco /
Sirona’s mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. We’re building a diagnostic engine that learns from and empowers the world’s most accurate radiologists–but enabling diagnosticians is just the beginning. Through our end-to-end workflow, we’re working to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients. We are interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine, and believe in the power of technology to protect and preserve human life. We’re in stealth mode and we’re hiring.
Customer Service reps at Sirona develop deep relationships with our customers and act as customer allies and advocates. They are responsible for guiding our customers through the customer lifecycle from onboarding to success!
- Onboard new customers to Sirona's platform
- Consistently track and improve our onboarding processes
- Proactively build and manage relationships with customers
- Own the customer success and feedback process
- Handle and escalate customer complaints as necessary
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or related role
- Product minded and willing to dig into the nuances of a complex product
- Great communicator and interdisciplinary thinker
- Familiarity with web based customer engagement and triage tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, etc.
- Ability to run large scale and automated surveys of customers and corresponding analytics
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Apple equipment
- Sponsorship for conferences
- Catered lunches