🏗 What problems are we solving?
Construction payments are fundamentally broken. It's one of the slowest industries in which to get paid, and the antiquated billing process hasn't evolved in decades. Millions of hardworking people are affected by this broken system — in turn making construction more expensive and inefficient for society every year.
🔨 Why are we building this?
When everyone up and down the chain is on the same page with payments, trust increases on the jobsite, and contractors focus more on production. We’re reimagining construction finance to help contractors get paid, grow their business, and build a better future for all of us.
🕺 The Role
Siteline is looking for a marketing generalist who can handle both product/sales marketing and demand gen. You're likely either a great product marketer with some experience in demand gen, or a demand gen expert who can pinch hit in product/sales marketing.
You'll have an instrumental role in taking the company from the early stages of product-market fit to the next stage of growth. Working closely with the trade contractors we serve today, you'll be an exemplary ambassador of Siteline. As the founding member of the marketing org, you'll also help set the tone and culture of the organization for years to come.
- Product Marketing - Develop a deep understanding of our target audience, personas, and messaging. Create and define product positioning and content strategy.
- Sales Marketing - Create clarity, consistency, and impact throughout sales collateral
- Demand Gen - Reach customers where they're at. Leverage both organic and paid channels to create demand, including SEO, email, paid search, and more.
- Events - Likely not a main part of the job, but you'll be part of the team representing the company at trade shows, conferences, and other networking events
- Customer Support - While not solely your responsibility, you'll pitch in on support, like the rest of the team
- We understand the above responsibilities often become specializations at larger companies. We're not looking for a unicorn who's perfect at all of the above, but rather someone who's a team player and willing to step in wherever necessary.
👀 What We're Looking For
- Startup ethos. You're nimble, high-velocity, take initiative, and do whatever it takes. Previous early-stage startup experience a plus.
- Strong customer orientation: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Collaborative team player with an optimistic demeanor. In this role you'll be working closely with Construction Solutions, Sales, Design, Product, and the CEO.
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Commercial construction experience (preferred but not required). You speak the language of the accountants, controllers, executives, and project managers that we serve. You understand the different trades and activities on the job site.
- Work with our world-class team! From Hudson Yards to Apple Pay, Google, Stripe, & PlanGrid, we've tackled ambitious projects used by millions of people around the world.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation
- WFH stipend and utilities reimbursement
- Top-notch equipment setup
- Access to our investor community, including network and mentorship programs. Our leadership (including a serial entrepreneur) places a high value on mentoring future leaders and entrepreneurs.
👫 Company values
Be worthy of trust
We work to create an environment where our customers, partners, and teammates feel safe and supported, always. We take a long-term view of relationships and follow through on the promises we make. We are committed to building a culture where everyone feels like they belong and actively prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Focus and flow
We are selective about the problems we solve and how we solve them. Focusing on the right things helps us work in a flow state, resulting in more creative ideas, faster progress, and greater impact. We establish clear areas of ownership, so we know who's got the ball on what.
We love our customers and work backwards from their needs. We sweat the details and work relentlessly to build smarter systems that solve real problems. We take big swings and look toward the long term, finding moments of delight along the way.
We are curious, open-minded, and unafraid of the unknown. We actively invest in learning because we believe that when we grow as individuals, we grow as a team. We challenge ourselves to aim higher and make better mistakes every day.
At Siteline, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. Join us.