About Siteline 🏗
Construction payments are fundamentally broken. It takes far too long to get paid, and the antiquated billing process hasn't evolved in decades. Every year, the burden only increases as more paperwork is required in an increasingly litigious industry.
It's time to re-imagine things.
Siteline is building a collaborative tool that reinvents construction billing and payments. By digitizing, streamlining, and standardizing workflows, we help contractors access project financials data in real-time. When everyone up and down the chain is on the same page with payments, trust increases on the jobsite and contractors focus more on production. Ultimately, we enable builders to create better spaces for human living.
We are a small team of successful startup veterans and construction professionals with deep experience in software, construction, and financial technology.
Our team is currently fully distributed. We will transition to remote-first in Sept, and will have a San Francisco office at that time.
Your Impact 👊
You'll have an instrumental role in taking the company from the early stages of product-market fit to the next stage of growth. Working closely with the trade contractors we serve today, you'll be an exemplary ambassador of Siteline with customers and prospects.
As the founding member of the sales org, you'll also help set the tone and culture of the organization for years to come.
- Direct Sales - Own all aspects of sales, including developing, cultivating, and closing leads
- Lead Generation - Be responsible for generating high-quality leads. You can expect support (e.g. outsourcing creation of lead lists) but you should be prepared to do some of the initial work yourself.
- Sales Operations - Develop and refine sales playbook and collateral. Maintain accurate pipeline management with forecasting.
- GTM Channels - We'll be experimenting with different ways to meet prospective customers. You'll play a key part in that experimentation, and represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and other networking events. You'll work closely with the CEO and Head of Construction Solutions to architect, validate, and iterate on our GTM approach.
- Customer Support - While not solely your responsibility, you'll pitch in on support, like the rest of the team
- Product Feedback - Share customer learnings with product team
We understand the above responsibilities often become specializations at larger companies. We're not looking for a unicorn who's perfect at all of the above, but rather someone who's a team player and willing to step in wherever necessary. We're expecting someone really strong on the first three bullet points, who can chip in on everything else.
What We're Looking For 👋
- All-around athlete with a track record of overachievement in construction tech sales
- Commercial construction experience (required). You speak the language of the accountants, controllers, executives, and project managers that we serve. You understand the different trades and activities on the job site.
- Startup ethos. You're nimble, high-velocity, take initiative, and do whatever it takes. Previous early-stage startup experience a plus.
- Strong customer orientation and impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Collaborative team player with an optimistic demeanor
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Work with a world-class team who has built products used by hundreds of millions at Apple, Google, and Stripe. Our leadership (including a serial entrepreneur) places a high value on mentoring future leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation
- WFH stipend and utilities reimbursement
- 401(k) (non-matching)
- Top-notch equipment setup
- Access to our investor community, including network and mentorship programs
At Siteline, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Siteline, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.