Enterprise Account Executive, Utilities & Energy - East
United States /
Sales – Sales /
At Sitetracker, we're proud to be a part of building the future; supporting world class organizations like Ericsson, AT&T, Chargepoint, Lumen, Comcast, Duke, Dominion, NextEra and Southern, deploy what’s next!
As Enterprise Account Executive for Utility and Energy focused on the US Eastern territory, you’ll drive full-cycle sales in new and existing accounts within our core verticals of Utilities & Energy. Leaning on your history of success, you'll meet, and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing enterprise opportunities. You will also define and develop territory and account plans as well as build and maintain customer relationships within buying centers in order to drive deals
You bring deep experience in SaaS sales in utilities and energy.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- People centric leader and approachable.
- Quality minded and focused on detail.
- Ability to drive sales and operational excellence and inspire others to do the same.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- The ability to align, influence and drive results internally and externally.
- Strong executive presence.
- Demonstrated ability to raise the bar, align around the mission and drive urgency.
The Skill Set:
- Proven experience winning and closing enterprise SaaS sales opportunities in the Utility and Energy verticals.
- You’re dependable and deliver predictable results and outcomes.
- Proven ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Experience operating an existing sales methodology and driving sales excellence and quality of execution.
- A mindset of quality and attention to detail and the ability to balance a large number of initiatives at once.
- The ability to lead territory and account planning and ensure initiatives in pipeline development, account management and pipeline generation are executed with excellence and consistency.
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional alignment and partnership with customer success, solutions engineering, solutions consulting, sales enablement and sales development and marketing.
- Experience using MEDPIC/MEDDPICC as an organizational methodology for sales qualification, forecasting and coaching.
- You’re a quick learner and can manage yourself and others in a phased pace environment.
Within 60 Day's, You'll:
- Master the Sitetracker sales process, tools, methodology.
- Obtain a deep understanding of Sitetrackers product and value proposition, our market and customers.
- Familiarize yourself with the team and begin developing effective and productive cross-functional relationships
- Be actively participating in and leading sales cycles, account management and growth activities.
- Take ownership of existing business relationships and accounts
- Have command of the Sitetracker message and are able to articulate our story to customers and prospects
- Conduct successful meetings and advance opportunities and accounts
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Be executing the Sitetracker sales process, including requirements on qualification (MEDDPICC) and documentation
- Have exceptional command of the Sitetracker message and process
- Have your territory planned and pipeline defined
- Be engaged with customers and prospects and on track with your goals
- Meet and exceed sales targets. You deliver predictable outcomes and forecasts.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to peers and leadership. You demonstrate passion and ownership for the business overall.
- Demonstrate cross-functional alignment.
- Demonstrate ownership and drive results in joint sales/customer success strategy and execution, including account management, renewals and account strategy.
- You’re a strong operator of the Sitetracker process and methodology.
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Be looking back at your first year with Sitetracker and can take pride in “getting it done” and “doing it right”
- Have met the sales specific goals (ARR / # new logo) and have delivered against your goals in a way that demonstrates quality, integrity and respect
- Contribute to best practices by identifying opportunities for improvement and taking initiative to recommend and implement
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.