London, United Kingdom
International – Operations
Join a high growth company in a customer-facing role with exciting career trajectory!
At Sitetracker, our mission is to powers the successful deployment of critical infrastructure. We are looking for a Sales Engineer who can hit the ground running and contribute to company growth every day.
What is the role?
As a Sales Engineer at Sitetracker, you will work closely with Sitetracker Account Executives and Sitetracker’s Executive team to present Sitetracker to potential customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Sitetracker while explaining technical features and problem-solving through potential roadblocks.
Sitetracker is the leading provider of enterprise project management software for site-based projects and their associated business processes. Our advanced reports and dashboards provide instant, real-time access to KPIs which allow organizations to efficiently make strategic decisions based on accurate, real-time information.
Who is Sitetracker?
Sitetracker powers the successful deployment of critical infrastructure.
As the global standard for managing high-volume projects, the Sitetracker Platform enables growth-focused innovators to optimize the entire asset lifecycle. From the field to the C-suite, Sitetracker enables stakeholders to perfect how they plan, deploy, maintain, and grow their capital asset portfolios. Market leaders in the telecommunications, utility, smart cities, and alternative energy industries — such as Verizon, Nokia, Fortis, Alphabet, and Panasonic — rely on Sitetracker to manage millions of sites and projects representing over $19 billion of portfolio holdings globally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Sitetracker product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Work with the sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities and customer objections.
- Develop strategies to resolve technical roadblocks.
- Own the technical relationship with Sitetracker’s prospects, including managing demos, proof-of-concept work, RFPs, and coordinating additional technical resources.
- Provide detailed requirements and product feedback to Sitetracker’s implementation and engineering teams.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other events as required.
We're looking for someone with:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a company that sells cloud software.
- Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches.
- At least two years Force.com configuration required.
- Capital intensive industry (e.g., telecommunications, utilities, infrastructure) experience and/or interest preferred.
- Fluency in French, German or Italian a plus.
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.