Technical Lead - UI
Skava is a technology company that has been ahead of the curve while revolutionizing the world of e-commerce. We are a leader in providing modern e-commerce and digital platforms. We help leading retailers and enterprises across the world deliver engaging omni-channel, customer-centric experiences.
Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, New York and Coimbatore, Skava is a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in software technology and consulting services.
We foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We take ideas from their initial stages right through to production collaborating closely all the way. Come join us as we continue to change the world of e-commerce.
In the role of Technical lead – UI , you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. This position may require relocation and or travel.
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
· At least 5 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience with User Interface Design and Development
- Over 5 years’ experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible
- Should have good knowledge and hands on Reactjs/Redux expertise
- Hands on experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Experience in jQuery, jQuery plugins, AJAX, Bootstrap.js, Node js, dynamic HTML and JSON
- Experience in Build and automation tools like Grunt, Gulp
- Experience in developing apps focused on accessibility (ADA compatibility)
- At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Skava is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Skava will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-554-2176 between 9:00 AM (PST) to 5:00 PM (PST) Monday to Friday.