We are currently searching for a new People Operations team member — preferably based in European time zones — to join us at Sketch. We’re a successful remote company, growing fast, with an amazing history and a People Ops department with a huge potential. Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for?
Last year, we hired 56 new team members, doubling the company's size, and established new processes, guidelines, and tools. This year, the People Ops team has big ambitions to facilitate new processes and ensure our employees can stay focused and passionate. At the same time, our workforce keeps on growing and our hiring efforts are still in full motion. We’re continuing to hire throughout the company and we want to make sure that we are reaching out to the best people out there.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Tech Recruiter, someone that has been doing this for a while and enjoys the challenge. You will be responsible for the entire process and strategy, starting with sourcing until extending the job offer with the candidates. You’ll help us hire for Technology & Product teams, by partnering closely with tech leads to find the best devs out there. You will also be responsible for employer branding and any hiring training for tech team members, educating them on best practices. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for all the activities that will lead to attract and engage with our next pool of developers at Sketch.
- know what an infrastructure team does, you can easily identify and distinguish front and back end developers, and technology terms sound familiar to you.
- understand the importance of great candidate experience and you make sure Sketch candidates receive the best possible experience during the process,
- care about diversity and inclusivity and you have many ideas of how to improve diversity in tech teams,
- are a creative sourcer. You actively search for alternatives to LinkedIn and you investigate a lot about modern sourcing tools and practices,
- are a coach and mentor to the hiring manager and interviewers, by sharing with them best practices, offering guidance and support.
- work independently and you are hands-on, you respond quickly in a fast-paced environment and with any changing circumstances.
- are detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to efficiently prioritize tasks to get things done.
- +5 years of demonstrated experience recruiting different tech profiles across many countries
- strong sourcing skills, creative approach to the candidates
- experience working in a global remote team
- great project management skills, excellent organization, and documentation across different platforms we use.
- a high level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- fluent in English.
We care about your wellbeing and your professional success, so we offer you:
- Full-time employment, with a flexible schedule
- International environment and working culture
- As many vacation days as you need
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- The hardware you need
- The option to work anywhere in European/African timezones
- Company equity
- An annual company meetup (when possible)
Even if you're not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.