Sales Development Representative
New York City
Sales & Business Development
As Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be the first point of contact of our prospective customers, and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new enterprise customers.
You will help prospect and qualify potential clients for our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for new business and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities. This role will be a part of a new team that will build the process of expanding our enterprise business.
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership with Sketchfab
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting
- Qualify inbound inquiries
- Build new methods to attract potential customers and partners
- Offer insights to the marketing team in order to convert their efforts into leads
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, meetings set and networking
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, preferably in SaaS or technology-based company
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, fully understand technology platform capabilities
- Represent the company and our products with professionalism
- Experience in VR, AR, 3D technology is a plus
- We are creative and share an explorer, curious, art-loving and geeky mindset
- We are passionate about what we do, and bring to the team our skills, perseverance, dynamism, autonomy and ambition
- We care about people and the way things are done
- We have fun, and are comfortable being our true self
- We are an international and English-speaking team
The job is based in NYC, and comes with a competitive salary and equity package, depending on your experience.
Sketchfab is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Everyone receives consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Sketchfab is empowering a new era of creativity by making it easy for anyone to publish and find 3D content online. With a community of millions of creators who have published millions of models, we are the largest platform for immersive and interactive 3D. Additionally, our store lets buyers and sellers transact 3D models with confidence using our realtime viewer and model inspector.
Our technology is integrated with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform, and is compatible across every browser, operating system, desktop and mobile. We also support VR and AR on compatible hardware. Our robust APIs let developers support direct uploading and downloading of 3D models; and configure our embeddable 3D viewer as needed.