Customer Success Manager
New York City, Paris /
Sales & Business Development /
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to help improve our overall Account Management practice and oversee the process for a growing team and business. This is a ground-floor opportunity to establish Account Management for a fast growing SaaS company.
- Oversee ~50 accounts for Sketchfab’s key enterprise clients
- Understand and anticipate clients’ business needs to drive the success of key accounts
- Negotiate contract renewals and expansion opportunities
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Proactively manage customer pipeline and renewals to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Sketchfab’s value proposition
- Assist in collecting client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- 3+ years of Account Management or Account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- Experience carrying a ~$3MM+ ARR book of business
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal stakeholders
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools and CRM
If you feel you only meet 75% of the skills mentioned, do apply anyway! We will have time to assess your profile later during interviews.
- We are creative and share an explorer, curious, art-loving and geeky mindset
- We are passionate about what we do, and bring to the team our skills, perseverance, dynamism, autonomy and ambition
- We care about people and the way things are done
- We have fun, and are comfortable being our true self
- We are an international and English-speaking team
The job is based in Paris and New York, and comes with a competitive salary and equity package, depending on your experience.
Benefits & Perks
Many people at Sketchfab stay 3, 5, even 7 years in the team. To make sure you feel good with your package, your missions and your colleagues, we offer:
• Generous package for you and your family
• Safe, flexible, and parents friendly culture - work/life balance is protected
• Top equipment and welcoming offices
• Learning & development budget and opportunities
• Exchange program...
Sketchfab is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Everyone receives consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Step 1 — Apply to the position you think you would best fit.
Step 2 — Members of the relevant team review your profile and expectations.
Step 3 — Meet several people in the team within which you would be working.
Step 4 — Complete an assignment.
Step 5 — Meet with the 3 co-founders.
Once you receive an offer, you are looped in with our Operations team to ensure your onboarding experience is smooth and joyful.
Sketchfab is empowering a new era of creativity by making it easy for anyone to publish and find 3D content online. With a community of millions of creators who have published millions of models, we are the largest platform for immersive and interactive 3D. Additionally, our store lets buyers and sellers transact 3D models with confidence using our realtime viewer and model inspector.
Our technology is integrated with every major 3D creation tool and publishing platform, and is compatible across modern browsers, operating systems, desktop and mobile. We also support VR and AR on compatible hardware. Our robust APIs let developers support direct uploading and downloading of 3D models; and configure our embeddable 3D viewer as needed.