Bangalore, Karnataka /
Finance & Operations – Admin & Operations /
Skill-Lync has built an alternative platform for engineering education. The last 2 decades have seen an increasing disconnect between industry and academia - this has resulted in colleges not teaching industry relevant technical skills and thereby students becoming unemployable. Skill-Lync is a Y-Combinator (2019) start-up that is solving this problem at scale leveraging technology and an ecosystem of industry-experts, engineer-trainers and offline-centers.
What is the role:
We are looking for an Admin Executive to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
What you will do
- Finalizing the Bills & Payment in co-ordination with the Finance head.
- General Office Administration including managing the housekeeping and security teams etc. and keeping track on all major expenses and take appropriate measures to optimize it.
- Quality management, Hospitality, administration, vendor management etc.
- Highly organized communicator with an attention to detail; excellent in team management, leadership & negotiation skills.
- Employee Transport management: Hands on with setting and scaling up the services starting with night shifts and expanding to all shifts with optimization of routes, km & shifts.
- As a part of the Business continuity plan have worked in planning on the disaster recovery plan and make sure the team is safe and performance is affected to the very minimal
- Responsible for arranging and managing Security/Housekeeping/Canteen at respective projects.
- Arrangement for guest house/transportation for staff at site.
- Overall responsible for Admin activities.
- Any UG Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Familiarity with vendor management & system procurement
- Familiarity with financial & facility management
- Understanding about office management procedures and legal policies
- Team player and multi-tasking ability
- Proficient in MS office
We are taking over the world of Engineering, and to do so, we are looking for great candidates who are willing to push the boundaries and help us solve problems at scale with solutions that have lasting impact.