Salesforce Administrator (Sales Operations Manager)
Skilljar is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that helps enterprises improve product adoption and customer retention through our award-winning Customer Training Platform. We are seeking a Salesforce.com Administrator to manage the go-to-market tools, systems, and platforms across our entire marketing, sales and revenue technology stack. As the technical owner of all go-to-market systems, you’ll be working closely with our founders and leadership team to rapidly scale our revenue engine.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience across the full spectrum of go-to-market systems and is able to continuously enhance and improve processes through various stages of company growth, centered around Salesforce.com. You must be very comfortable getting hands-on in both developing strategic systems roadmaps and supporting tactical day-to-day processes, systems, and data management. You must be an excellent communicator and project management expert that thrives on driving cross-functional alignment between Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Success.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has hundreds of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Revenue Processes, Tools, and Systems: Drive the design and implementation of new/improved business processes with subsequently required CRM configurations and additional “revenue stack” tools as needed. Build and manage CRM workflows to enable a finely-tuned, high-velocity, and cohesive assembly line across marketing, account development, sales, account management, customer success, and finance teams.
- Revenue Operations Administration: Support day-to-day operations of a rapidly growing go-to-market team including prompt resolution of support requests and escalated administrative needs of users. Identify and implement ongoing improvements as needed to maximize productivity, financial management, and funnel visibility.
- Salesforce.com Administration: Hands-on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflow rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Data Management: Responsible for maintaining prospect, account, and customer data taxonomies, products, lead and contact auditing and deduplication, data migrations, and overall Salesforce.com hygiene.
- Change and Process Management: Establish and implement change control and best practices with regard to systems maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Sales Planning: Support go-to-market leadership in sales capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, compensation, productivity, attainment, and velocity as needed from a systems perspective.
- Analytics: Leverage data and analysis to help leaders, managers, and reps understand and optimize the operations of our sales, marketing, and customer success teams. Assist with reporting of key performance metrics and building dashboards to help drive revenue and optimize sales efficiency.
- 3+ years Salesforce.com Administrator experience in a fast-growth, B2B Software/SaaS environment, in both Classic and Lightning environments.
- Salesforce.com certifications highly preferred.
- Experienced across the full customer revenue journey (marketing automation, lead routing in an ABM/ABS environment, opportunity development, CPQ, billing, customer success).
- Customer Focus mentality with an emphasis on long-term revenue and best-in-class prospect and customer experiences.
- Successful track record of evaluating external vendors for both tools and implementation services.
- Demonstrated success supporting 50+ account executives, account managers, sales development representatives, sales engineers, and customer success managers.
- Ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. While also being able to balance flexibility with scalability from a high-growth systems perspective.
- Up-to-speed on modern and innovative sales operations practices.
- Highly quantitative with excellent analytical thinking skills. Ability to solve ambiguous problems with data.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Current technology stack: Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus, Zendesk. Experience with sales analytics and BI tools is also desired.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.